Creamy broccoli and cauliflower soup
- Preparation time: 10 minutes
- Cooking time: 25 minutes
- Serves: 4
1 teaspoon olive oil
1 1/2 tespoons cumin seeds
1 large onion, chopped
1 clove garlic, crushed
1/2 kg broccoli florets
1/2 kg cauliflower florets
1 1/2 x 10gm wegetable stock cube
4 cups water
1 1/2 cups sanitarium So Good Regular soymilk
1. heat oil in a large saucepan. Add cumin seeds, onion and garlic, and saite until soft.
2. Add broccoli, cauliflower, stock cubes and water. Bring to boil, than reduce heat, cover and simmer for 15 minutes.
3. Remove from heat. Place in blender and puree until smooth.
4. Add So Good and salt and process until combined.
5. Return to saucepan and reheat. Serve with crusty bread, and garnish with parsley.
NUTRITION INFORMATION PER SERVE:
Kilojoules 714 KJ (170 cal);Protein 12g; Total fat 7g; Carbohydrate 9g; Sodium 450mg; Potassium 955mg; Calcium 76mg; Iorn 2.6mg; Fibre 9g.